RuL3S!! [R3Ad]

Go down

RuL3S!! [R3Ad]

Post by YaHblTcHyaH on Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:22 pm

Please NO...
Arguing with a MOD/ADMIN. They have the warning and ban button's, you don't
Swearing and cursing - theres no need for it so please don't.
Advertising other PSP Sites, download site & Forums, (unless you talk to me first)
Link stealing (automatic ban!).
PM-Spam (automatic ban!).
Flame wars (both people involved will recieve a warning).
Racist Talk or Ideas (automatic ban!).
Moaning about a particualr upload site, or file hosting service.(warning - followed by ban)
Posting links to harmfull files, such as brickers of viruses. (immediate permanent ban)
Credit DO NOT FORGET to give CREDIT to someone who deserves it, dont take something and say it is yours

NO THREE/FOUR WORD POSTS
[example of spam post] : I like this movie
[example of a OK post ] : nice upload AdMiNS GiVE YoU PoINTs
if your posting to say like good job or something then thats kool,
Just dont post to say i have a better one but then you dont post/help

Warnings/bans can be earned by breaking any of the above rules.
There are four warning levels depending on the severity of the action.
Warnings are issued for a fixed period of time - then they can be removed.
Further bad behaviour during a warning period risks a ban.

hTTp://http://pspaddictz.forumotions.net does diss clame that all content posted on this site,
is from a link that links u 2 another site for the content.!! Everyone here wants you to enjoy your time on our site!
Please keep the above in mind, and we're sure you will come to love this place!

Exclamation WARNING!! USE ALL APPS, PROGRAMS, AND THEMEs AT YOUR OWN RISK Exclamation

WE WILL TRY 2 CHECK APPS & REMOVE ANY BAD/NON WORKIN ONES BUT WE CANT TEST/CHECK ALL.
IF YOU USE OR TRY ANY LINK FROM OUR SITE WE ARE NOT 2 BE HELD RESPONSIBLE SO AGAIN..

Exclamation WARNING!! USE ALL APPS, PROGRAMS, AND THEMEs AT YOUR OWN RISK Exclamation
Only DownLoad games/apps that you have legaly bought.
I DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY (I am NOT helping piracy or wanting to be a part with it)

Any and all damages done to your computer is entirely your responsibility, we cannot be held liable for it. For controversial reasons, if you are affiliated with any government, ANTI-Piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site.We reserve the right to change this policy any time.If and only if you agree to all of the above then you may enter.

Credit;PsP-cFw.co.nr

YaHblTcHyaH
dUh B0SS!
dUh B0SS!

Male Number of posts : 39

Registration date : 2008-04-24

View user profile http://pspaddictz.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum